Learn about their strengths, weaknesses and risk of mental conditions.
Engage directly in the healing process.
Measurable improvement across each of the 4 brain capacity categories, encompassing 12 distinct capacities, yielding an improvement in overall mental health for your patients. 4
LAAD, Broadway Treatment Center
"I can happily say this is a tool that I am motivated to use in assisting people in making changes that can be measured and recorded from the start of their treatment to the end."
(2) NCBI, 2007, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1852925/
(3) World Economic Forum: https://goo.gl/zZQ8eVa
(4) Improvements in brain performance correlated with an average of three hours of training. 2017 internal book of business data; N = 3,275; Users who assessed + trained at least twice
(5) Among Total Brain users who completed 2 or more hours of training, a 39% improvement in depressed mood was found.
(6) Among those flagged as at risk for depression or anxiety, a 28% improvement in anxiety levels was found for those who completed 2 or more hours of training.