• Screens within a brain performance context which reduces stigma and increases adoption • Measures all brain functions; not just mental conditions • Enables integrated self-care instead of relying simply on disempowering referrals
• Measures all 12 brain capacities, not just the cognitive capacities • Integrated risk monitoring provides long term insights beyond a one-time test • Integrated self-care tools enable actual improvement beyond simple test results
• Captures human evolution not accounted for in an unchanging personality. • Mental health and daily performance prediction is personalized, not group-based.
• Data on all 12 brain capacities plus 7 mental conditions • Data-driven monitoring goes well beyond traditional follow-up visits • Integrated self-care provides adjunctive therapy to complement passive, professional care
• Trains all 12 brain capacities, not just the cognitive capacities • Integrated screening and monitoring go well beyond most cognitive surveys • Self-care tools are based on identified weaknesses from the assessment, and not just random user choice • Integrated brain and mind self-care provide benefits well beyond simple brain training
• Integrated screening and monitoring go well beyond most wellness surveys • Self-care tools are based on identified weaknesses from the assessment, and not just random user choice • Integrated brain and mind self-care provide benefits well beyond simple mindfulness exercises
Wellness Program Manager at Premise Health
"Our client needed a solution that drew attention to cognitive health but was also cost-effective for their large workforce. We rolled out Total Brain (formerly MyBrainSolutions), and their employees love it. We are most excited about the improvements in brain health scores. We highly recommend Total Brain - the ease of use and effectiveness, coupled with the affordability, makes It a win all around."
VP and Chief Medical Officer at Cerner
"Total Brain (formerly MyBrainSolutions) brought on an ability for consumers to engage anytime, anyplace, on their own terms without having to talk to anybody".
VP Health and Safety at Nationwide
"If you get the brain right –the rest will follow."
(1) Based on 2017 internal book of business data.
(2) $6,390 in healthcare cost according to BCBS, The Health of America, “Major Depression: The Impact on Overall Health”, May 2018.
(3) A group analysis in a major U.S. technology company showed that, for its 24% most vulnerable population (those employees with the poorest sustained attention), brain training corresponded with a 38% reduction in pharmaceutical medical claims: $600 in annual savings per employee, if we assume constant training or long-lasting effect of 2-month training.
(4) Improvements in brain performance correlated with an average of three hours of training. 2017 internal book of business data; N = 3,275; Users who assessed + trained at least twice.